The Manhattan Hotel hosts 12 modest motel rooms situated in the rear of the hotel. Featuring free WiFi, a kitchenette with a bar sized refrigerator and access to self service laundry facilities; our rooms are perfect for long or short stays. Guests have access to all the facilities that the hotel offers, including relaxing in the Beer Garden or Lager bar, or enjoying yourself at the Manhattan's Feast Buffet.
- Accommodation is situated near the Lager Bar where there is entertainment every Friday and Saturday night until 3am.
- All rooms are located on the first floor with stair access only.
Book Your Accommodation
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- All guests must produce valid photo ID and pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit at check-in.
- 03 9874 7777
- Free WiFi available throughout the Hotel
- Restaurant & Cafe
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- Self service laundry facilities
- On-site parking
- Non-smoking property
- Free WiFi available
- Air conditioning
- In-room heater
- Kitchenette (basic facilities) with bar sized refrigerator
- Tea/Coffee making
- Washing machine & dryer
- Non-smoking only
We are approximately 20 minutes drive from Melbourne's CBD via the Eastern Freeway. The Hotel is conveniently situated an estimated 600 metres from the to Eastlink Freeway via the Canterbury Road exit/entrance:
- Driving from Nicholson St in the city, turn right onto Alexandra Parade/Eastern Hwy
- Enter the Eastern Freeway/M3 in Clifton Hill following the signs for Doncaster.
- Continue along the Eastern Freeway taking the Canterbury Road exit.
- Turn right into Canterbury Rd and then right again onto Heatherdale Rd.
- The Manhattan Hotel will be 140 metres along Heatherdale Rd on your right hand side.
Things to do
The Manhattan Hotel is located halfway between the city of Melbourne and the beautiful, scenic Dandenong Ranges with easy access for shopping and local attractions:
- 5 mins to Forest Hill Shopping Chase shopping and cinema complex
- 6 mins to Trash and Treasure Sunday Market in Wantirna with stalls selling second hand goods, antiques and craft.
- 15 mins from the Heide Museum of Modern Art in Templestowe
- 20 mins from Puffing Billy Railway; a century-old steam train still running on its original mountain track from Belgrave to Gembrook in the scenic Dandenong Ranges.
- 25 mins from Sky High lookout in Mount Dandenong